Wednesday 18 November 2009

iChat


Communication with the world has now been fully opened as I have only just recently discovered iChat. Although I might be behind the times in this discovery I can not believe the possibilities this program has. What I appreciate most out of it is the development in communication. In the past it would either be through Text (e-mail) or Sound (phone,) however now sight has been introduced we communicate on a next level. When on the phone we usually draw, walk in circles, fiddle, or whatever. The communication is purely in the sounds produced. However now with visuals we are more intimate, no escape to do something else whilst talking. My point is that I see communication in digital media moving forward in different levels. As is mentioned in the essay, 1st and 2nd Communication.

1 comment: